Paranoid


.
domingo, 14 de marzo de 2010 19:50
¿Se llama depresion a no tener ganas de levantarte por las mañanas, ni ilusion por nada? ¿El sentirse solo y aisaldo las 24 horas? ¿El ponerte a llorar derrepente? ¿El sentirse una mierda dia si y dia tambien? Porque si es asi, entonces me ha tocado el premio gordo.


0 comments



someone
stop the noise

I guess this is where a new chapter begins.
Life is hard, oh well, it was never easy. I've done horrible stuff, i've ditched my bestest friends in bad times. I've been a saint, i've been an angel to so many people, forgiving them time and again, even when they've betrayed me countless times. And yet, i'm still me. Imperfect, little me. I lose my temper when people around me are rude. Particularly, when people are rude to the people i love. I've been through life, i've lost my kin, i've been in love. I've had perfect snapshots, and heartbreaks too. I've regretted this life. So much imperfections.
Or it's just me.


Name: Piyu
Age: 0
BD: 21/11
From: Spain
I am: paranoid
I like: Drawing, music, videogames.
I dislike: People.


Welcome to my brain.

lost my head
i must be paranoid


that's why
my ex is still my ex
@DA - My soul
@Ohui - Socialize
@3.1415 - Questions
@Anime - Dreams

thanksgiving
thou art awesome
* Sunku
* Rae
* Ago
* Neko
* Blog de Dibujantes

the past
is gone

Iscribble madness
Ask me
Let it snow.
Navidad. Puta navidad.
Казвам се… Пию...
Actualizacion sin palabreria, solo imagen.
Dos décadas.
The Flu~ The flu~ Is comming for you.
Fotos.
Oh, vaya... no me lo imaginaba!