Paranoid


Time to call the doggies off~
viernes, 23 de octubre de 2009 17:39




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


0 comments



someone
stop the noise

I guess this is where a new chapter begins.
Life is hard, oh well, it was never easy. I've done horrible stuff, i've ditched my bestest friends in bad times. I've been a saint, i've been an angel to so many people, forgiving them time and again, even when they've betrayed me countless times. And yet, i'm still me. Imperfect, little me. I lose my temper when people around me are rude. Particularly, when people are rude to the people i love. I've been through life, i've lost my kin, i've been in love. I've had perfect snapshots, and heartbreaks too. I've regretted this life. So much imperfections.
Or it's just me.


Name: Piyu
Age: 0
BD: 21/11
From: Spain
I am: paranoid
I like: Drawing, music, videogames.
I dislike: People.


Welcome to my brain.

lost my head
i must be paranoid


that's why
my ex is still my ex
@DA - My soul
@Ohui - Socialize
@3.1415 - Questions
@Anime - Dreams

thanksgiving
thou art awesome
* Sunku
* Rae
* Ago
* Neko
* Blog de Dibujantes

the past
is gone

Manga Practice.
No se si dejara verlo en grande, pero espero q...
Una mas.
Artist Baton.
Click en la imagen para verlo en grande. Tiene...
Black v.2
Ouch!
Hey, ho, lets go!
Sin palabras.
So fukin' hot,