Paranoid


Fin.
sábado, 27 de junio de 2009 12:47
Yeah. Acabe los exámenes. 2 meses de semi-vacaciones, porque de momento me quedaron 3. Pero bueno con notas altas osea que sin problema. Espero... ö_ö
Dios en la vida me había quedado una asignatura. me estoy echando a la mala vida. ;_;

Y ahora: SPAM. Sai. 18 minutos. Mi Sai me odia, y no me funciona. Solo guarda en bmp.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


0 comments



someone
stop the noise

I guess this is where a new chapter begins.
Life is hard, oh well, it was never easy. I've done horrible stuff, i've ditched my bestest friends in bad times. I've been a saint, i've been an angel to so many people, forgiving them time and again, even when they've betrayed me countless times. And yet, i'm still me. Imperfect, little me. I lose my temper when people around me are rude. Particularly, when people are rude to the people i love. I've been through life, i've lost my kin, i've been in love. I've had perfect snapshots, and heartbreaks too. I've regretted this life. So much imperfections.
Or it's just me.


Name: Piyu
Age: 0
BD: 21/11
From: Spain
I am: paranoid
I like: Drawing, music, videogames.
I dislike: People.


Welcome to my brain.

lost my head
i must be paranoid


that's why
my ex is still my ex
@DA - My soul
@Ohui - Socialize
@3.1415 - Questions
@Anime - Dreams

thanksgiving
thou art awesome
* Sunku
* Rae
* Ago
* Neko
* Blog de Dibujantes

the past
is gone

Aish...
Me aburro mucho y pongo tags y respuestas sin sent...
Cuando la vida se deshace...
0-5
Benzin~
Blow out my mind.
De verdad, no tengo nada en contra pero...
Oh hai!
Defeated? Nah, just resting.
Fuck the system!